Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Business Cards

I decided it would be a good idea to have some business cards to take to the Conceptart.org workshop. I ended up doing a stylised portrait of myself from a photo I took painting it in photoshop. Ended up a little bit too smooth with some edges being too sharp. This was the first time having something like this printed so I was fairly happy with the card stock weight, printing and it was a relief that the colour didn't shift too much and the text although fine was still clear.

For those that are interested I used overnightprints.co.uk and found the ordering process on the website very smooth. As I was short of time I paid for the express service and they turned up on time without problems. I had an email from them the day after the order to query the image bleeding of the card dimensions but I was able to quickly confirm this was correct so my order could proceed. All in all a good first experience with this printer.



Painted in Photoshop from photo reference.

The printed cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment